Wednesday 3 July 2013

#1


Monen (turhan) yrityksen jälkeen, vihdoinkin sain aloitettua tän blogin.Kuten varmaan voi arvata,
blogini kertoo elämästäni, asioista mistä pidän, asioista mitä teen ja näin edespäin. Yritän
päivitellä mahdollisimman paljon, mutta en lupaa valtavia. 



After several tries (that have been in vain), I finally got this blog of mine started. As you can probably guess, this blog is all about my life, things that I fancy, things that I do
and so forth. I'll try and update as frequently as possible, but I will not make any promises.


Eli varmaan perustiedot olis ihan hyvä laittaa tänne. Olen vuonna ´94 syntynyt tyttö Suomesta, tunnistettavissa
hassunhauskoista hiusväreistä ja kovasta äänestä. Mun elämän sisältö on suurpiirteisesti tietokonepelit, hiusvärit, musiikki, bodymodifikaatiot.. No, siinä ne olivatkin. Haaveena olisi päästä Helsinkiin Englantilaista Filologiaa lukemaan, ja sitten aloittaa kääntäjän hommat. Katotaan sitten onnistunko. 


I guess putting my personal info here would be a good idea. I'm a Finnish girl born in the year of ´94,
better recognizable from crazy ass haircolors and a loud noise she tends to keep. My life consists mostly from gaming, hairdyes, bodymodifications... Well, that was all. My dream is to go and study English filology in Helsinki, and after that start working as a translator. Time will tell if I'll succeed.


Tässä sitten lähiaikoina otettu kuva minusta.
Here's a picture of me, taken recently.


Joten jos kiinnostuit, tervetuloa lukijaksi!

If you became interested, be most welcomed as a reader!



-M
  

2 comments:

  1. Be whalecummed in the world of blogging, may your stay be long, and your posts often. \o/

    ReplyDelete